A great chat with Mercedes Bent of Lightspeed Venture Partners. We talked candidly about what it is like for her in the world of VC as a woman (especially a woman of color). We also chatted about #BLM in a post-George Floyd era as well as the impact of the loss of Chadwick Boseman.
Hey folks been on a bit of a break but we are back!! Episode 11 will drop tomorow!
Plan accordingly 🙂
Another sit down with my husband Christian to discuss more about gaming and how COVID-19 is impacting the gaming community.
You can now find all the episodes of The Victory Podcast on YouTube.
Check out our channel and feel free to share with friends
In this episode I sat down with my husband Christian to discuss Gaming. He also gives his advise to those looking to connect and understanding gaming.
In this episode I sat down with Tramaine of Charelee’s cure foundation to talk about her daughter Char’lee and her foundation which focuses on caring for the caretaker
Also if you are in th New Orleans area – join Tramaine & Char’lee for Char’lee’s Prayer for her surgery (surgery on March 17th)
Prayer on March 13th at 6pm – 7pm CST
Sovereign Hope Apostolic Fellowship
9301 Chef Menteur Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70127
Detailed bio at www.lloyddennis.com
In this episode I sat down with my close family friend Lloyd Dennis known throughout New Orleans as “The Love Doctor”. Listen to his advise on Love, Life & everything in between
- The Love Doctor
- How it started
- Learned what not to do in relationship – from parents
- Modeled their marriage after Monique’s Grandparents’ relationship
- Started a relationship column in the local paper
- Advice from the Love Doctor (Life, Love & Everything in between)
- Planning can be disappointing; live with principles, have purpose & keep moving
- Don’t stress about What if – stay open for what may come
- The relationship is a thing
- Takes time to invest in it
- You have to fan the flames – have to be intentional
- Don’t argue about whose right – instead try to figure out what’s right for you as a couple to do
- Compromise & cooperate
- Treat everyone with respect regardless of their part of life
- Be careful & respectful with your words
- Only 2 words you use to treat others – “Sir” or “Ma’am”
- Communicate what you need from your partner
- So much involved in but non-verbal communication
- How it started