In this episode I talk a bit about myself. I want you the listeners to know a bit more about me the host. In this first part I talk about my Hurricane Katrina Story.
Tips on Emergency Planning
How the New Orleans Saints revived New Orleans (this is my uncle in this video)
This is my interview with friend & fellow podcaster Vanda of “The Tight Ends Podcast”. Enjoy!!
Where to find more on Vanda & Tight Ends Podcast
Vanda’s Tips on Managing Depression
- Start with your family doctor – Getting the help you need and be honest
- You don’t have to cure this
- Talk to yourself as you would a friend – you are not a failure
- Managing your SENSS (S – Sleep; E – Exercise; N – Nutrition; S – Social support; S – Service to others – helps to break from focusing for yourself)
- Don’t Wait until your in the pit; Check in with those close to you – are there signs your headed down to the pit?
Running with mindfulness https://www.amazon.com/Running-Mindfulness-Dynamic-Low-mood-Depression/dp/0735219796
Out of the Blue: A Practical Guide to Overcoming & Preventing Depression by Adrienne Green
Feeling Good by Dr. David Burns
Episode 2 is live on Podbean, Apple Podcasts and all other podcast platforms
This episode contains my interview with Bishop Robert C. Blakes (RC Blakes Jr.) who talks about coping with and overcoming disasters. Enjoy!!
Find RC Blakes Jr. on social media – links below
Did you know that The Victory Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play Music & Spotify?Check us out!! Search The Victory Podcast and look for our logo.
To stay up-to-date please subscribe!!
The Victory Podcast on iTunes
The Victory Podcast on Google Play Music
The Victory Podcast on Spotify
Now you can find our podcast on Apple Podcasts. Check us out and be sure to subscribe to access keep up with the latest episodes
First Episode is live –
I published my new podcast episode
Episode 1: From Grief to Goals, please check it out
Thanks to Charlotte Akinkugbe for being the first guest. Want to reach out to Charlotte for more info/health coaching? Reach her via Facebook at the link below:
Check out the first episode