On this episode I sat down with Alicia Partee M.A. , LMFT and we discussed her new book a bit about we each can Authentigrate through the changes & transitions in life.
Podcast Outline & Notes
- Welcome to the podcast
- Brief intro: who is Alicia Partee & How we know each other
- A bit about Alicia’s background
- “God does not waste an experience” – can be leveraged to your future
- Do what your called to do – don’t worry about your title
- Authentigrate – tells us about your book
- Alicia uses the hurt and challenges when moving abroad to authentically integrate. Essentially the book is about changes and transitions. Taking you on a discovery on who you are.
- I see you, You see me, & We see each other
- Get the book
- How you balance it all: writer, ministry, wife, yourself etc; Tips for others
- As a spouse: Find your “I need you” phrase. This is the drop everything moment (to be used lightly & not abused)
- Look out for the Harmony course – create and align your purpose statement with the activities you take on
- Live your life on purpose!
- Upcoming events/ where to buy the book
REGISTER: Authentigrate Master Class & Book Launch – June 25th
Alicia’s Book: Authentigrate on Amazon
- Alicia’s Social media & website etc.-