On this episode I sat down with Alicia Partee M.A. , LMFT and we discussed her new book a bit about we each can Authentigrate through the changes & transitions in life.
Podcast Outline & Notes
- Welcome to the podcast
- Brief intro: who is Alicia Partee & How we know each other
- A bit about Alicia’s background
- “God does not waste an experience” – can be leveraged to your future
- Do what your called to do – don’t worry about your title
- Authentigrate – tells us about your book
- Alicia uses the hurt and challenges when moving abroad to authentically integrate. Essentially the book is about changes and transitions. Taking you on a discovery on who you are.
- I see you, You see me, & We see each other
- How you balance it all: writer, ministry, wife, yourself etc; Tips for others
- As a spouse: Find your “I need you” phrase. This is the drop everything moment (to be used lightly & not abused)
- Look out for the Harmony course – create and align your purpose statement with the activities you take on
- Live your life on purpose!
- Upcoming events/ where to buy the book
REGISTER: Authentigrate Master Class & Book Launch – June 25th
Alicia’s Book: Authentigrate on Amazon
- Alicia’s Social media & website etc.-
Outline for interview
-Welcome to the podcast
Intro Judge Brown – a little about yourself
– how we know each other
- A little about yourself
- How you became a judge
- Tips for others
- Dream bigger – listen to God’s calling for you
- Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean you can’t be it – Don’t limit yourself by what is around you.
- Don’t be afraid to be different!
- Do what you have to do now so you can do what you want to do later
- Get ready for the things you want to do – learn what you will need
- Thoughts on cases in recent history involving police shootings (especially of unarmed black persons)?; Does it hit a bit different being a part of the justice system and a black woman?
- What do you see as the role of judges and the justice system in tackling injustices like this
- What is role for judges to tackle unconscious bias (Shelyna’s work in this area)
Sheylna’s forthcoming book – Preside
- The idea of stewarding/presiding over your own life
How people can reach you & stay tuned to keep and eye out for the book
Shelyna on LinkedIn
Sat down with friends & Canadians Frank & Vanda Favaro to discuss love & relationships. They share some great tips & advice about marriage
Vanda’s award winning podcast “Tight Ends Podcast”
You can now find all the episodes of The Victory Podcast on YouTube.
Check out our channel and feel free to share with friends
In this episode I sat down with my husband Christian to discuss Gaming. He also gives his advise to those looking to connect and understanding gaming.
The Victory Podcast will be running the Crescent City Classic this year.
This year the charity I will be fundraising for is Team Gleason Team Gleason supports ALS.
My great-aunt Diane died battling ALS so I especially will be running in her honor.
Find out more on this special fundraising page. Goal is $250 – Lets see if we can crush it!!!! #ALS #CrescentCityClassic #TeamGleason
Episode 2 is live on Podbean, Apple Podcasts and all other podcast platforms
This episode contains my interview with Bishop Robert C. Blakes (RC Blakes Jr.) who talks about coping with and overcoming disasters. Enjoy!!
Find RC Blakes Jr. on social media – links below
Did you know that The Victory Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play Music & Spotify?Check us out!! Search The Victory Podcast and look for our logo.
To stay up-to-date please subscribe!!
The Victory Podcast on iTunes
The Victory Podcast on Google Play Music
The Victory Podcast on Spotify