Hey folks – as you have likely have noticed we have updated our branding – What are your thoughts? We love it.
Check out the Merch too!!
Sat down with friends & Canadians Frank & Vanda Favaro to discuss love & relationships. They share some great tips & advice about marriage
Vanda’s award winning podcast “Tight Ends Podcast”
Hey folks been on a bit of a break but we are back!! Episode 11 will drop tomorow!
Plan accordingly 🙂
Another sit down with my husband Christian to discuss more about gaming and how COVID-19 is impacting the gaming community.
You can now find all the episodes of The Victory Podcast on YouTube.
Check out our channel and feel free to share with friends
In this episode I sat down with my husband Christian to discuss Gaming. He also gives his advise to those looking to connect and understanding gaming.
In this episode I have the opportunity to sit with Oliver “OT” Thomas to talk about life, before & after politics, and of course COVID-19
In this episode I sat down with Tramaine of Charelee’s cure foundation to talk about her daughter Char’lee and her foundation which focuses on caring for the caretaker
Also if you are in th New Orleans area – join Tramaine & Char’lee for Char’lee’s Prayer for her surgery (surgery on March 17th)
Prayer on March 13th at 6pm – 7pm CST
Sovereign Hope Apostolic Fellowship
9301 Chef Menteur Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70127
Detailed bio at www.lloyddennis.com
In this episode I sat down with my close family friend Lloyd Dennis known throughout New Orleans as “The Love Doctor”. Listen to his advise on Love, Life & everything in between
- The Love Doctor
- How it started
- Learned what not to do in relationship – from parents
- Modeled their marriage after Monique’s Grandparents’ relationship
- Started a relationship column in the local paper
- Advice from the Love Doctor (Life, Love & Everything in between)
- Planning can be disappointing; live with principles, have purpose & keep moving
- Don’t stress about What if – stay open for what may come
- The relationship is a thing
- Takes time to invest in it
- You have to fan the flames – have to be intentional
- Don’t argue about whose right – instead try to figure out what’s right for you as a couple to do
- Treat everyone with respect regardless of their part of life
- Be careful & respectful with your words
- Only 2 words you use to treat others – “Sir” or “Ma’am”
- Communicate what you need from your partner
- So much involved in but non-verbal communication
The Victory Podcast will be running the Crescent City Classic this year.
This year the charity I will be fundraising for is Team Gleason Team Gleason supports ALS.
My great-aunt Diane died battling ALS so I especially will be running in her honor.
Find out more on this special fundraising page. Goal is $250 – Lets see if we can crush it!!!! #ALS #CrescentCityClassic #TeamGleason